The official supporters group of the GB Rowing Team
The GB Rowing Team Supporters’ group, or GBRTS as we are known, aims to:
- Actively support all GB Rowing Teams at international events
- Provide support to travelling supporters of all GB Rowing Teams
- Provide all supporters of GB rowers with a point of contact, information and support
- Act as champions of GB supporters.
GBRTS is co-ordinated by a committee of volunteers comprising of parents, friends and supporters of GB rowers.
Membership of GBRTS is free of charge and open to all. We are particularly keen to welcome travelling supporters of rowers who are new to international competition, especially those in the U19 or U23 teams whose parents and supporters could benefit from the group’s experience.
Through our membership database we are able to identify supporters of specific events and communicate easily with these groups when teams are announced.
Co-ordination Committee Members
What are the benefits?
- Dedicated supporters and competition-specific WhatsApp groups
- Access to venue, travel and accommodation information from experienced supporters
- Facilitate access to flexible travel packages for Olympic regattas for athlete families
- Coordinated social gatherings during international events.
To join GBRTS please click here GB Rowing Team Supporters Membership Application Form.
For more information about GBRTS please email [email protected]